Monday, April 12, 2010

Let the babyproofing begin!

Well...we have a crawler! She is still trying, but she's getting there. It was just last week that she started rocking back and forth on her knees and now she's mobile. She's such a determined little girl. Kinley's been testing out her independence lately, resulting in a few rough days for mommy but thankfully I think it was just a phase. She is going back to the sweet little girl I know. Kinley had her 6 month check up...I can't believe she's that old! She is still tall for her age and was a bit underweight but the doc wasn't worried since she's so active. Kinley is working on feeding herself. I started giving her fruit and veggie puffs and in a few days she's gotten in pretty much figured out. She's also eating more pureed food and wanting less formula. She loves water out of her sippy cup! It seems like Kinley is growing up so fast and doing big girl things without me pushing her. She loves learning new things and mastering new skills...then being praised with clapping and "
yay Kinley!"
Brock and I are all moved in. Our basement shower is being re done because there was a serious leakage problem. We are thankful that we are not having to pay for it! And I'm glad the blue tile is going bye-bye! We're going to be hosting our small group in our house every other week so we're excited about that! We're also doing a babysitting exchange with some friends who have a baby boy just a few months younger than Kinley. We will get to go out while they watch Kinley every other week and then we'll watch Gabriel the opposite weeks. I am SO excited for some connecting time with Brock as well as Kinley and Gabriel getting to be become pals. It seems as if our April calendar is filling up fast...which I love! It's so nice to have a house for hosting. Well that's pretty much it for us right now! I posted a video of Kinley crawling to get the remote control. In the beginning of the video she's fussing a bit and you can hear her spitting which is her new thing she does when she's unhappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment