Kinley is growing so much these days! She holds her own bottle, and is eating solids! So far I have tried her on carrots which she loved and prunes, which she ate but I don't think she was crazy about. We also give her oatmeal at night! She's sleeping 9 hours at a time too. We did have a bit of a scare yesterday. Brock had just made and eaten a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. He was kissing her and rubbing his face on hers when I mentioned maybe he should be careful since he just had PB. About 10 minutes later her face was really red, then hives covered her front and back. I called the doctor who said to watch her breathing and as long as that was ok, then not to worry, but we shouldn't let her have any nuts until she's 2. She didn't seem irritated by them at least. I love her independence but also miss the snugly newborn stage. She doesn't cuddle in our bed anymore (too squirmy) and only lets me rock her for about 30 seconds at night before she wants in her crib to sleep on her own. I cherish those 30 seconds! She is such a sweet little girl and I love her so much!
Kinley had her CO dedication at our home church on Valentine's Day. When they called her name and we held her up, she flashed a smile for the congregation. Always the entertainer! She LOVES being the center of attention and talking.
In other news, we are closing on our house in 18 days! Our excitement for our own space was heightened tonight when our downstairs neighbor complained about us being too loud! All we do is walk around but the floors are thin and our cats are fat! It will be nice to have freedom. Friends have been very gracious with giving us boxes and we are getting packed up. Brock's parents will be here the first week we move in and my mom will be here the next week. We also learned that our hot tub works so I'm super excited about that! I think that's pretty much it on our comings and goings!
She is so cute! But I love jumping around to The Office theme song and of course those fat cats of ours...
ReplyDelete