I am not much of a morning person...but these days morning are my favorite time. Kinley doesn't usually cuddle much because she's so busy playing and rolling over so I spend most of my day watching her play and making her smile and laugh. But in the morning she wakes up around 7, before I'm ready to get up. So I put her in bed with us and we snuggle and she usually falls back asleep for an hour or two. The best part is when we are head to head, she wakes up and see me there and gives a huge smile and starts talking. It's the best way to start our day!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Cuddle time
I am not much of a morning person...but these days morning are my favorite time. Kinley doesn't usually cuddle much because she's so busy playing and rolling over so I spend most of my day watching her play and making her smile and laugh. But in the morning she wakes up around 7, before I'm ready to get up. So I put her in bed with us and we snuggle and she usually falls back asleep for an hour or two. The best part is when we are head to head, she wakes up and see me there and gives a huge smile and starts talking. It's the best way to start our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved doing this same thing with Emmelia. Treasure these moments.
ReplyDelete